Single Insulator Cap and Conductor Cover for Distribution Power Lines
Our Patented Insulator Caps and Conductor Covers have been designed with the recommendations from utility engineers, linemen, and wildlife biologists. We focused on a solution that exceeds RUS requirements for this class of product.
- Extended service life made of UV resistant RPVC
- Easily applied manually or with a Universal Hot Stick
- Secure even in high winds (>85 mph) for sustained periods
- Covers only the energized portion of insulators, allowing the insulator skirts to naturally clean
- Fits conductor sizes #6 through 795 mcm
- Top-Tie (tangent) single insulator
- 35 kV insulation protection
- RUS Approved
- Light weight and sleek design for ease of application yet designed and proven to withstand the worst weather conditions.
- Fits standard clamp top, C, F, J, K neck insulators (55-2 thru 56-3), and trunnion mount
- 80” of coverage (>60” recommended)